Frequently Asked QuestionsThis page is growing, so check back often if you are having problems
- 1. What is this all about?
- 2. Can I create cartoons with multiple people?
- 3. Can I use my cartoon for ____, put it in my blog / myspace / etc?
- 4. The game seems to be broken!
- 5. How can I delete / move / flip / edit a single item?
- 6. How do I change color of my items?
What is this all about?
Custom South Parks is designed to allow you to create any cartoon you can dream up. With our latest version including support for multiple people, you can now create cartoons of you and your friends, your coworkers, or your band.
Can I create cartoons with multiple people?
You bet! With our South Park Studio, you can add as many people as you like.
Just click "bodies" in the item menu, and add another.
When adding items, they will be added to the "most recent" body you were working on... So it's usually better to finish one, then add and finish the next, and so on.
Can I use my cartoon for ____, put it in my blog / myspace / etc?
You created your cartoon, you can put it wherever you want. We would appreciate it if you linked to us and gave us credit, but post away. After saving your cartoon, you are given code to copy and paste.
The game seems to be broken!
There are a few things you can try:
1. Clear your cache (instructions below)
2. Install the latest Flash Plugin
3. If you still have problems, use our contact form and let us know!
Internet Explorer 7
1. From the Tools menu, select Internet Options...
2. Choose the General tab.
3. Under Browsing history, click Delete...
4. Next to "Temporary Internet Files", click Delete files...
5. Click Close, and then click OK to exit.
1. From the Tools menu, select Clear Private Data
2. Check Cache checkbox. Click Clear Private Data Now.
1. From the Safari menu, select Empty Cache... .
2. When prompted, click Empty to confirm that you want to empty the cache.
How can I delete / move / flip / edit a single item?
Select the item by clicking on it, it will show a red border. Then:
- Resize / Scale - click and drag the corner of the red box
- Flip - click the buttons on the left
- Delete - click delete button, or press delete/backspace
- Move - drag the item by clicking on it, and then drag it where you want.
How do I change color of my items?
After adding an item/hair/shirt/etc, select the item by clicking on it so that it has a red box around it. Then click the color box "Color Picker and Fader" on the left, and choose your color. You can apply more or less of this color by using the slider.